Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Results of drinking warm lemon water

What is the risk of harm to me if I accidentally drank or filled a kettle with lukewarm water from my hot water tap in the UK?






No but it just means it has gone through a heating system and cooled down. If however the water had been in a storage utility and not emptied for a long time - it may taste metallic and in some cases alkaline to the taste, their could even be pathogens depending on water source.
I have not drunk tap water for two years, simply because I can’t stand the taste of strong chlorine - it’s even worse when it has been filtered the strength of taste is very bad



Most of the sites I found debating the risks of drinking hot tap water were little.... using hot water for baby formula or drinking , but if drinking hot tap water was ... As for me, I've started using cold water in my kettle.
Reactions

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement